1. Board Members present: Donna Palazzo, Ann Martindale, Michael Wheatley, Brad McGrath, Anthony D’Andrea, John Podczerwinsky. Others present include Stephen Jacobs, Stephen Roff, Jordan and Sarah Parrott, Elaine Yorkgitis, Artis Henderson, Caitie Eck, Erik Schaum, George and Cathy Mitchell, Robert and Judith, Lia Andrews, Penny and Rick Janis, Paul and Janice Barnett, Ken Nimmer, Tom Palazzo, Tanya Swingler, and others. .
2. Minutes: The minutes of the Annual Meeting of December 15, 2014, were approved.
3. Nomination and Election of new Board: Nominees: Donna Palazzo, President, Anthony D’Andrea, Vice President, Ann Martindale, Treasurer, Michael Wheatley, Secretary, Brad McGrath, HPC Representative and Director, Terry Leary, Director, Jordan Parrott, Director, John Podczerwinsky, Director. Honorary Directors are as follows: Michelle Nugent, Kerry Bristol, Tom Veal, Pearl Moulton. The slate of directors and officers was elected unanimously.
4. Treasurers Report: Fiscal year ending 8/30/15 has a balance of $4,067.21 with a projected budget from dues of $2,420.00 for fiscal 2016. A fund raising membership letter will be in the mail.
5. Committee Reports: HPC Rep reports the City has hired consultants Parker/Mudgett/Smith to fabricate a new set of guidelines for citizens seeking approval in the City Historic Districts. There has not been a recent update on their progress nor has the HPC rep heard from Nicole DeVaughn.
6. Traffic on First Street-proposed changes: The City still plans to implement two way traffic along First Street from Billy’s Creek to Fowler Street, but there is insufficient funding for implementation at this time.
7. Web Site: The Treasurer has obtained ownership of the Dean Park web site, www.deanpark.org, for the corporation. She is updating the website and distributed an outline of the changes to be made on the website.
8. Dean Park Signs: A majority of those present were in favor of investigating the replacement of Dean Park Historic District signs to include the words “National Register of Historic Places.” John Podczerwinsky volunteered to obtain information on the number, location and cost of these signs.
9. Holiday Decorations: The Holiday decoration in chaired and directed by Tanya Swingler The event will be in the park on December 5, 2015 with a celebration that evening in the park.
10. Adjourned 8:30 PM
Respectfully submitted, Michael A. Wheatley, Secretary